Sat, Feb 04|
HHC Temple Auditorium
Satyanarayan Puja in Hindu Heritage Centre Saturday, 4th Feb, 2023 from 5 - 8 PM Sponsored by Kanta Vinay Verma & Family
Time & Location
Feb 04, 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST
HHC Temple Auditorium, 6300 Mississauga Rd, Mississauga, ON L5N 1A7, Canada
About the Event
Satyanarayan Puja in Hindu Heritage Centre on Sat, 4th Jan, 2023 from 5 - 8 pm Sponsored by Kanta Vinay Verma & Family.
Achieve Health, Wealth And Opulence In Life With Satya Narayan Puja
Narayan represents the greater self, whereas Satya stands for the truth. The term Satyanarayan, therefore, denotes the union of the soul with reality. By worshipping Lord Satyanarayan, one gets eradicated from the miseries and hardships of life. The puja is usually performed on Poornima (full moon) or an Ekadashi of any month.
The Satyanarayan Pooja holds great significance;
- Devotion to Lord Vishnu: The Puja is a manifestation of devotion to Lord Vishnu. The ritual helps to cultivate strong and a personal connection with the deity, which is believed to bring blessings and good fortune.
- Fulfillment of desires: Satyanarayan Puja helps in achieving peace, prosperity, and happiness in life as well as the accomplishment of one's personal goals.
- Overcoming obstacles: The puja is also performed to overcome challenges and obstacles in life. It is believed that the blessings of Lord Vishnu help to overcome obstacles and bring peace and happiness.
- Gaining salvation or Moksha: The ultimate benefit of Satyanarayan puja is that it moves a devotee closer to the possibility of gaining salvation or Moksha in the afterlife.
- Protection from the evil: Worshipping Lord Vishnu creates a protective Kavach around the body & mind of a worshipper and protects them from the evil intentions of enemies.
The Satyanarayan Puja is a powerful ritual that holds great significance. Performing the puja at a temple adds to its power and blessings, and is a way for devotees to connect with the deity, seek blessings, and express devotion. If you have the opportunity to perform the Satyanarayan Pooja at a temple, it is worth considering.