Search Hindu Heritage Center
Daily Temple Timings
Everyday from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
POOJA - AARTI (Morning) 7:00 AM
POOJA - AARTI (Evening) 7:00 PM
Sunday Aarti Evening 6 PM
Tuesday, Aarti Evening 8:30 PM
Everyday Havan 7:30 am.
Hindu Heritage Center, Mississauga, ON
$14.0 an hour – Contract
Hindu Heritage Center is seeking positive, community-minded team members who are energized by
challenge and are motivated to serve the community.
We are recruiting students for the coordination of the various cultural activities happening in the
temple during the summer 2019
● Event Coordinator – 3 positions
● Location – Hindu Heritage Center, Mississauga
● Beginning June 17th, 2019 to August 31st, 2019
● The hours of work are – 37.5 hours per week. (Friday – Tuesday) – 5 days a week
● Timing of work could be flexible depending on the event requirements.
1. Assist in event preparations, delivery and closure.
2. General help in the kitchen for food preparation and distribution.
3. Assist in the kitchen by washing dishes and putting away items
4. Coordinate with temple management to bring the best possible experience to all devotees.
5. Carry out any other assigned tasks as and when required.
6. Documentation and recording of data in Excel, Word.
Application deadline is: June 14th, 2019
Submit together as one document, your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for this job
as well as your skills in relations to this job. Please note that applications received without a cover
letter will not be considered. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
This is a Canada Summer Job (CSJ) funded position. To be considered for the position you must
meet below criteria to be eligible for funding:
● be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment
● be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been
conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the
● have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to
work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
● Secondary School (Required)
● MS Office – Word & Excel (Preferred)
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with devotees, staff, volunteers.
● Experience accepting and following directions while knowing how and when to prioritize
Please visit www.hinduvision.com for more information.
We thank all those who apply, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.